Thursday, August 1, 2013

Getting to Know Bill Mulrow


Bill Mulrow has been supporting the people of New York through private entrepreneurship and government involvement since he began his career more than three decades ago. As Governor Cuomo's appointee to the New York State Housing Finance Agency and the State of New York Mortgage Agency, he helps craft affordable housing opportunities across the Empire State.

He also works as a Senior Managing Director at the world's largest alternative asset group, Blackstone. He previously worked in executive roles at Citigroup, Paladin Capital, Gabelli Asset Management, Rothschild Inc. and Donaldson, Lufkin and Jenrette.

Since earning a bachelor's degree from Yale and a Master of Public Administration (M.P.A) from Harvard, Bill Mulrow has continued to expand his knowledge through various academic posts and board positions. He currently serves as Chairman of the Board at Sterling Suffolk Racecourse. In the past, he has chaired New York City's Rent Guidelines Board, the Westchester County Industrial Development Agency and the New York State Democratic Party (Vice Chair). He has also served on the boards of Application Security, Hudson Valley Bank, Millbrook Capital, the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York, Municipal Assistance Corporation for the City of New York and the United Nations Development  Corporation.

His commitment to his region has earned Mulrow several humanitarian awards. When he is not in the office or out in the community, he relaxes with his family. He admits to revving up with the Yankees or winding down with a Dan Brown novel.

2 comments:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans, mortgage loans, car loans, student loans, unsecured loans for consolidation, project finance etc ... Or simply refuse loans from a bank or financial institution for one or more reasons? We are the right solutions for credit! We offer loans to companies and individuals with a low and affordable 2% interest rate. Therefore, if you are interested in an urgent and secured loan. For more information, please email us today: Via: Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete